Tuesday 26 July 2011

Smashed My Toe Up

Well, my big toe got wrecked on Sunday, but I'm overjoyed to still be employed, let alone moving around at all. Belegarth was great, and there are pics (LOTS) on my Facebook. I'll keep you wonderful people updated, as this thing has gone from 0 to 60 almost overnight. Soccer season is almost over, sadly, but our team is still in first after slaughtering the worst team last week 14-0. They would've quit at half if they could, but we apparently didn't let them (goal differential decides who's in first in the case of a tie). Anyway, we're well in first, and last year we won the whole thing on two goals literally shot from center (if there were a video of it it would already have millions of views, the guy's only about 35, our captain, and scored them both from just behind the center line in the second half). If I know you already, but you're not my Facebook friend, add me up! :) If not, well we'll see. And, for my ONE reader in Trinidad: my favorite teacher of all time was from there, his last name was Boodram (not the spelling) And I helped him write his second book last year. Feel free to keep coming back, as this place is going to go hog wild soon I'd imagine :) Comment away everybody, and be good to eachother,

love and peace,

Kaz Hawrykak

No comments:

Post a Comment